Welcome to Ridge Community High School Ticket Portal!
Tickets for most school events will be sold through this portal. Tickets include SGA sponsored events and RCHS Theatre and Dance Sponsored events. Tickets purchased through this portal are non-refundable and must be purchased using a credit/debit card. Billing issues should be directed to email@example.com while other questions or issues should be directed to timothy.frost@polk-fl.
Welcome to the RCHS - SGA Ticket Portal. Please review the following policies regarding SGA sponsored event tickets. By purchasing a ticket, you indicate that you accept these policies.
· Each ticket is good for ONE admission. Once a ticket is scanned, it is no longer usable. Duplicate tickets at the door will be refused entry without refund. Protect your ticket like you would protect cash.
· Each person entering the dance must have a PRINTED ticket with a barcode from BookTix. Tickets may be printed for free in the media center, or from your home printer. Tickets may be printed at the event for a $10 fee.
· Each person entering the dance must have a photo-ID in addition to their printed, barcoded ticket. Acceptable forms of ID are a government issued ID, or recent school ID.
· Any person who purchase a ticket and is not an enrolled student or a pre-authorized by RCHS administration will be denied entry to the event and forfeit the right to a refund.
· All pre-payment students will be issued a ticket from RCHS SGA. Those students SHOULD NOT purchase a ticket via BookTix. Students participating in pre-pay will start and finish their payments with RCHS
· Parents may purchase the student's ticket with their credit card information, however, the account should be created in the student's name to ensure proper authorization from the school.
· Tickets must be in the student or guests name. Questions or errors after purchase should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis.