Welcome to Ridge Community High School Ticket Portal!
Tickets for most school events will be sold through this portal. Tickets include SGA sponsored events and RCHS Theatre and Dance Sponsored events. Tickets purchased through this portal are non-refundable and must be purchased using a credit/debit card. Billing issues should be directed to email@example.com while other questions or issues should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** Prom 2017 Notes ***
Non-Student Guest Interviews: March 5 – 9, 2018
All RCHS students wishing to bring a non-RCHS student or underclass student to the RCHS prom, must complete an interview with administration. Interview slots will be posted at the back desk and students must sign up for a time. Failure to complete an interview with administration will result in the guest being denied entry to the event. After administration completes the interview, the guest will be issued a code to purchase one ticket via BookTix.
Senior Only Ticket Window: March 12 – 18, 2018 (Seniors may purchase up to April 6, 2018)
All students who are classified as a 12th grade student will receive an individual code through their homeroom teacher. This code may be used on the BookTix website to purchase one ticket. Tickets for seniors may be purchased throughout the entire sales window, but only seniors will have access during this window.
Junior Ticket Window Opens: March 19 – April 6, 2018
Students who are classified as 11th grade students will receive an individual code through their homeroom teacher. This code may be used on the BookTix website to purchase one ticket.
THE FINAL DAY TO PURCHASE A TICKET FOR ALL IS APRIL 6, 2018
Terms and Conditions:
1. Ticket cost is $85. Tickets are non-refundable.
2. To enter the event, all ticket holders must have a PRINTED ticket and a PHOTO ID. Failure to have these items may cause delay or denial of entry to the event.
3. To prevent delays at event check-in, the BookTix account should be created in the STUDENT’S NAME.
4. Parents or dates may purchase the ticket with their credit card information, however, the account should be created in the person’s name who is attending the event.
5. Accounts created with someone else’s name, will not print the student’s name on the ticket. Tickets presented at the entrance that fail to have matching names, may be subject to additional verification and delay at the entrance of the event.
6. All pre-payment students will be issued a ticket from RCHS SGA. Those students SHOULD NOT purchase a ticket via BookTix. Students participating in pre-pay will start and finish their payments with Mrs. James.
7. Limited tickets are available and are served on a first come, first served basis, with priority access being given to 12th grade students.
8. Purchase of a ticket indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions, and adherence to all rules, policies and regulations of the Polk County School Board, RCHS Student Govt. Association, and the host venue.
9. Any questions or issues regarding BookTix should be directed to Mr. Frost at email@example.com
Welcome to the RCHS - SGA Ticket Portal. Please review the following policies regarding SGA sponsored event tickets. By purchasing a ticket, you indicate that you accept these policies.
· Each ticket is good for ONE admission. Once a ticket is scanned, it is no longer usable. Duplicate tickets at the door will be refused entry without refund. Protect your ticket like you would protect cash.
· Each person entering the dance must have a PRINTED ticket with a barcode from BookTix. Tickets may be printed for free in the media center, or from your home printer. Tickets may be printed at the event for a $10 fee.
· Each person entering the dance must have a photo-ID in addition to their printed, barcoded ticket. Acceptable forms of ID are a government issued ID, or recent school ID.
· Any person who purchase a ticket and is not an enrolled student or a pre-authorized by RCHS administration will be denied entry to the event and forfeit the right to a refund.
· All pre-payment students will be issued a ticket from RCHS SGA. Those students SHOULD NOT purchase a ticket via BookTix. Students participating in pre-pay will start and finish their payments with RCHS.
· Parents may purchase the student's ticket with their credit card information, however, the account should be created in the student's name to ensure proper authorization from the school.
· Tickets must be in the student or guests name. Questions or errors after purchase should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis.